Internet Privacy and Cookies StatementThis website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout your visiting experience.
Information We CollectIn running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, such as a newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form for an email submission process, but we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- Enabling the website to remember your actions and preferences (login, language, font size and other display preferences), so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Measuring how many people are using our services, so they can be made easier to use and there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better.